A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO ENJOY LIVING IN THE HEART OF THE EXCLUSIVE BILTMORE SECTION OF CORAL GABLES, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CORAL GABLES BUSINESS DISTRICT, MIRACLE MILE, RIVIERA CLUB, THE BILTMORE HOTEL, ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITIES (UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI), AND PRIVATE AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS THAT ARE AMONG THE HIGHEST-RATED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE STATE.
CORAL GABLES’ MOST EXCLUSIVE NEW CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCES REFLECT THE ELEGANCE OF THIS HISTORIC AND TRANQUIL COMMUNITY WHILE INTRODUCING A SLEEK, CONTEMPORARY SENSIBILITY.
GRACIOUSLY DESIGNED MEDITERRANEAN-INSPIRED MODERN CONDOMINIUM UNITS IN THE HEART OF CORAL GABLES.
BILTMORE PARC INTERTWINES PAST AND PRESENT WITH RICH MATERIALS AND COLORS THAT RESONATE WITH THE LUSH ENVIRONMENT.
- 32 exclusive two and three-bedroom residences, all with a den and expansive private terraces
- Private elevator access to the foyer of every residence
- Luxurious lobby by renowned interior designer Vincenzo Avanzato
- Two elegantly appointed multipurpose lounge areas adaptable for use as a business center, meeting venue, game room, or reading lounge
- 24/7 concierge provides personalized assistance to residents for everything from dining and event reservations to in-residence services
- One-year membership to The Club at the Biltmore, which offers fitness, and social activities, special privileges at its legendary resort, discounts on hotel amenities, and monthly special events
- Contemporary open-plan interior layout with abundant natural light
- Generously sized private terraces with NanaWall folding glass walls???? offer an elegant outdoor living and dining space
- Custom-crafted European-style kitchens with premium German stainless steel appliances
- Walk-in laundry room in every residence
- Expansive beautifully designed master suite with morning kitchen
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Oversized spa-inspired bathrooms with separate shower and bathtub
- Generator ready
- 2 parking spaces
- Fratellino (0.61 mi)1264 reviews
- Bulla Gastrobar (0.67 mi)1083 reviews
- Luca Osteria (0.83 mi)3 reviews
- Eating House (1.37 mi)1180 reviews
- Pasión del Cielo Coffee (0.85 mi)330 reviews
- Cafe Grumpy (0.68 mi)43 reviews
- 299 reviews
- House of Per'La (0.67 mi)64 reviews
- Publix (0.5 mi)54 reviews
- Milam's Market (1.64 mi)105 reviews
- Milam's Markets (1.43 mi)54 reviews
- BJ's Wholesale Club (2.45 mi)48 reviews